- Starbucks sales perk up but outlook uncertain
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
- Golden rules of investment are disastrous in the wrong hands
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Daily briefing: Pompeo’s Pyongyang trip, Brazil’s Ladydriver, Barbara Bush dead at 92
- Stocks to watch: CYBG, Hochschild, Whitbread, AA, Kaz Minerals
- Starbucks to close all US stores for racial bias training
- Ant Financial’s $150bn valuation belies glaring risks for investors
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:VIE) closed at 50.02, 13.68% above the 52 week low of 44.00 set on Feb 09, 2018.
44.00Feb 09 201857.06Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.02%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2018.