- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
Novartis AG (0QLR:LSE) closed at 84.25, -0.47% below its 52-week high of 84.65, set on Oct 16, 2017.
67.70Nov 04 201684.65Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||221.35bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 17:15 BST.