- Rivals line up to take on world’s best-selling drug
- Otsuka and Proteus extend digital drugs tie-up
- The Brexit effect: Brussels tries to blunt the Swiss model
- Novartis slashes jobs in UK and Switzerland
- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Stocks to watch: RPC, Debenhams, Morrison, Abcam, Dignity
- New Swiss budget airline launches fundraising
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
Novartis AG (NOTA:DUS) closed at 73.50, -2.65% below its 52-week high of 75.50, set on Oct 04, 2018.
62.00Jun 28 201875.50Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||212.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.29%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2018 16:05 BST.