- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
Novartis AG (NVS:NYQ) closed at 86.16, -0.85% below its 52-week high of 86.90, set on Jun 22, 2017.
66.93Dec 08 201686.90Jun 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||224.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.15%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:02 BST.