- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
As of last trade
Novartis AG (NVS:NYQ) traded at 85.21, -1.94% below its 52-week high of 86.90, set on Jun 22, 2017.
66.93Dec 08 201686.90Jun 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||222.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.22%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 14:35 GMT.