- FT NewsFT News
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
- Cinven and Bain secure Stada for ?4.1bn after second push
- Mylan falls victim to copycat drugs price war
- Novartis faces vexing decisions over asset sales
- Pay for medicines based on effectiveness, NHS told
- Novartis sales buoyed by recovery in eyecare unit
- AstraZeneca: mystique
- Novartis cancer drug moves step closer to approval
- UK drugs groups seek court block on NHS price limits
Novartis AG (NOTA:BER) closed at 70.78, -7.67% below its 52-week high of 76.66, set on Jun 23, 2017.
62.46Nov 07 201676.66Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||216.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.68%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 23 2017 07:08 BST.