- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NOT:HAN) closed at 70.92, 9.66% above its 52-week low of 64.67, set on Jan 25, 2017.
64.67Jan 25 201777.43Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 07:01 GMT.