- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
As of last trade
Novartis AG (NOT:HAN) traded at 71.49, -7.67% below its 52-week high of 77.43, set on Jun 23, 2017.
62.41Nov 09 201677.43Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||217.27bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.58%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 07:10 BST.