- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
- Cinven and Bain secure Stada for ?4.1bn after second push
- Mylan falls victim to copycat drugs price war
- Novartis faces vexing decisions over asset sales
- Pay for medicines based on effectiveness, NHS told
- Novartis sales buoyed by recovery in eyecare unit
- AstraZeneca: mystique
- Novartis cancer drug moves step closer to approval
- UK drugs groups seek court block on NHS price limits
Novartis AG (NOT:BER) closed at 71.05, -8.55% below its 52-week high of 77.69, set on Jun 22, 2017.
62.63Dec 08 201677.69Jun 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||209.28bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.68%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 22 2017 17:45 BST.