- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||217.27bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.66 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes.