- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NVSN:MEX) closed at 1,597.00, -3.14% below its 52-week high of 1,648.80, set on Oct 16, 2017.
1,351.99Apr 18 20171,648.80Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||53.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.43%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 18:36 GMT.