- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
Novartis AG (NVSN:MEX) closed at 0.00, -100.00% above its 52-week low of 1,320.81, set on Nov 07, 2016.
1,320.81Nov 07 20161,648.80Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||226.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||53.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.27%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 15:21 BST.