- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Stocks to watch: RPC, Debenhams, Morrison, Abcam, Dignity
- New Swiss budget airline launches fundraising
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
- FT Health: Quality not quantity
- Novartis offloads part of Sandoz generics business in US
- Personalised cancer treatment wins fast-track NHS approval
- Novartis to boost ability to manufacture new cancer drug in Europe
Novartis AG (NVSN:MEX) closed at 1,590.70, -3.52% below its 52-week high of 1,648.80, set on Oct 16, 2017.
1,460.00Mar 27 20181,648.80Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||217.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||55.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.46%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 11:30 BST.