- FT NewsFT News
- With new chief on the way, Goldman undergoes a transformation
- Stocks to watch: Shire, Dunelm, Hammerson, Ericsson, Esure, GE
- Cancer and heart drugs boost Novartis sales
- Greek parliament ends probe into bribery allegations
- Fast Europe Open: eurozone current account, UK retail sales
- Drugmakers take unorthodox route to boosting biosimilars
- Urgent need for new malaria treatments
- Authers’ Note: Fangs ain’t what they used to be
- FT Health: Why ‘sin taxes’ are good economics
- Healthcare: Cancer breakthrough leads China’s biotech boom
Novartis AG (NOVNEE:SWX) closed at 82.67, -2.71% below its 52-week high of 84.97, set on Oct 23, 2017.
73.22Apr 20 201784.97Oct 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 29 2017 15:44 GMT.