- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NOVNEE:SWX) closed at 83.57, -1.65% below its 52-week high of 84.97, set on Oct 23, 2017.
71.42Jan 30 201784.97Oct 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 16:04 GMT.