- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
Novartis AG (NOTA:MUN) closed at 72.92, -5.06% below its 52-week high of 76.81, set on Jun 27, 2017.
63.75Nov 09 201676.81Jun 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||226.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.53%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 07:28 BST.