- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Nestlé considers fate of past deals before striking again
- Novartis to buy French nuclear medicine group AAA
- Novartis/Advanced Accelerator: hot metal type
- Novartis delays Alcon spin off until 2019
- Novartis's new chief sets sights on 'productivity revolution'
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
Novartis AG (NOTA:MUN) closed at 70.91, 8.31% above its 52-week low of 65.47, set on Dec 13, 2016.
65.47Dec 13 201676.81Jun 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.63%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 07:04 GMT.