- FT NewsFT News
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
- Cinven and Bain secure Stada for ?4.1bn after second push
- Mylan falls victim to copycat drugs price war
- Novartis faces vexing decisions over asset sales
- Pay for medicines based on effectiveness, NHS told
- Novartis sales buoyed by recovery in eyecare unit
- AstraZeneca: mystique
- Novartis cancer drug moves step closer to approval
- UK drugs groups seek court block on NHS price limits
- Fears over a medical gold rush in cancer drug race
As of last trade
Novartis AG (NOTA:MUN) traded at 70.72, -7.93% below its 52-week high of 76.81, set on Jun 27, 2017.
63.75Nov 09 201676.81Jun 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||216.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.58 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 22 2017 07:03 BST.