- Rivals line up to take on world’s best-selling drug
- Otsuka and Proteus extend digital drugs tie-up
- The Brexit effect: Brussels tries to blunt the Swiss model
- Novartis slashes jobs in UK and Switzerland
- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- How Purdue’s ‘one-two’ punch fuelled the market for opioids
- Stocks to watch: RPC, Debenhams, Morrison, Abcam, Dignity
- New Swiss budget airline launches fundraising
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
As of last trade
Novartis AG (NOT:DUS) traded at 71.36, -5.91% below its 52-week high of 75.84, set on Jan 26, 2018.
62.36Jun 27 201875.84Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||209.15bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||5.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 09:15 BST.