- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Investors watch oil prices while Treasury yields pull back
- US Supreme Court patent decision relief for ‘Big Tech’
- NYSE challenges Nasdaq’s reign as king of the tech IPO
- Apple poaches Samsung exec to take on rival in S Korea
- Daily briefing: US tax-break deficit, plastic overdose, Buffett’s last day at Kraft Heinz
- Art imitates life in the digital age
- Is Google cheap?
- Box boosted by venture capitalist’s vote of confidence
- US companies count costs and benefits of Trump tax law
- Do oil rises point to a tipping point for bond yields?
Microsoft Corp (MSF:FRA) closed at 76.22, -3.40% below its 52-week high of 78.90, set on Mar 12, 2018.
59.50Jun 29 201778.90Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.74%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 24 2018 18:41 BST.