- Top legal practices face up to ‘do or die’ tech challenge
- In-house legal team takes new direction at Spotify
- FT Top 10 legal innovators for North America
- Slack/Microsoft: chatterstocks
- Hands-on experience inspires girls to explore tech jobs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Dell: the tricky maths of a reverse merger
- Starbucks’ Kevin Johnson: taking on a founder’s brand
- Huawei tries to quell qualms
- Bitter end to dismal week on Wall Street
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSF:HAM) traded at 97.12, -3.36% below its 52-week high of 100.50, set on Dec 03, 2018.
68.50Feb 06 2018100.50Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||833.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.63 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.71%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 14 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 15:00 GMT.