- US equity investors lose out so far in 2018
- Treat social media like email and search engines
- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
- Microsoft on track for strongest annual growth in over a decade
- Snap sees potential of smart Spectacles with new launch
- Cloud services keep driving revenue growth for Microsoft
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- Strong earnings help tech sector end losing streak
- Investors watch oil prices while Treasury yields pull back
- US Supreme Court patent decision relief for Big Tech
Microsoft Corp (MSFT*:MEX) closed at 1,925.00, -3.99% below its 52-week high of 2,005.00, set on May 23, 2018.
1,239.00Jun 29 20172,005.00May 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||755.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||32.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.71%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 25 2018 20:59 BST.