- US equity investors lose out so far in 2018
- Treat social media like email and search engines
- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
- Microsoft on track for strongest annual growth in over a decade
- Snap sees potential of smart Spectacles with new launch
- Cloud services keep driving revenue growth for Microsoft
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- Strong earnings help tech sector end losing streak
- Investors watch oil prices while Treasury yields pull back
- US Supreme Court patent decision relief for Big Tech
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:DEU) closed at 84.25, -0.17% below its 52-week high of 84.39, set on May 17, 2018.
59.39Jun 30 201784.39May 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||749.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.42 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.72%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2018.