- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- The perils of calling the peak of the equities bull run
- Short sellers target high-flying US tech stocks
- Correction: Microsoft
- SoftBank puts its eggs in Flipkart's shopping basket
- The Chinese cloud goes global
- The 'haves and have-mores' in digital America
- Intelligent robots must be trusted by humans
- Apple: trillion dollar baby
- US tax reform hopes become mired in foreign cash piles
- China chatbot goes rogue: 'Do you love the Communist party?' 'No'
Microsoft Corp (MSF:HAN) closed at 62.30, -3.34% below its 52-week high of 64.45, set on Jun 07, 2017.
49.50Sep 12 201664.45Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||558.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.33 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.12%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017 07:14 BST.