- Paul Allen, software pioneer, 1953-2018
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at age 65
- Bezos defends big tech co-operation with US military
- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
- Yoshida promises a speedy Sony
- Gaps remain despite big investment in Ireland’s schools
- Taiwan accuses China of threatening international stability
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSF:HAN) traded at 93.30, -6.79% below its 52-week high of 100.10, set on Oct 02, 2018.
65.72Oct 16 2017100.10Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||840.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.59 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2018 07:01 BST.