- Data in the cloud falls back to earth
- Meet Shaunaugh, my imaginary friend
- Microsoft garners EU approval for $7.5bn GitHub purchase
- Fun facts about quantum computing
- Why you need to quantum-proof your cyber security now
- Paul Allen, software pioneer, 1953-2018
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at age 65
- Bezos defends big tech co-operation with US military
- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SGO) closed at 109.98, -1.37% below its 52-week high of 111.51, set on Aug 29, 2018.
83.51Nov 29 2017111.51Aug 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||832.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.67%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 11 2018 14:47 BST.