- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- The perils of calling the peak of the equities bull run
- Short sellers target high-flying US tech stocks
- Correction: Microsoft
- SoftBank puts its eggs in Flipkart's shopping basket
- The Chinese cloud goes global
- The 'haves and have-mores' in digital America
- Intelligent robots must be trusted by humans
- Apple: trillion dollar baby
- US tax reform hopes become mired in foreign cash piles
- China chatbot goes rogue: 'Do you love the Communist party?' 'No'
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SGO) closed at 74.12, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 74.12, set on Jul 27, 2017.
60.76Nov 17 201674.12Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||558.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 14 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 15:57 BST.