- Prime mover: Amazon narrows gap with Apple in race for trillion dollar valuation
- Austria ramps up push for EU-wide digital tax on Big Tech
- Britain must be able to control all regulations after Brexit
- Klarna prepares for launch of payment card and for expansion
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Trump-Putin summit, Fed chief’s testimony, more US bank earnings
- Week ahead: Trump-Putin meet, EU-China and Powell testifies
- Wall Street squeezes out a gain as consumer, oil stocks rise
- Nicaragua descends into ‘state of terrorism’ as president clings on
- Skip the fatalism, life’s getting better
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SGO) closed at 99.25, -2.90% below its 52-week high of 102.21, set on Jun 06, 2018.
72.74Aug 18 2017102.21Jun 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||810.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.69%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 03 2018 17:20 BST.