- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SWX) closed at 84.45, -1.52% below its 52-week high of 85.75, set on Dec 12, 2017.
62.55Feb 07 201785.75Dec 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.66 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.94%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 15 2017 10:23 GMT.