- Fun facts about quantum computing
- Why you need to quantum-proof your cyber security now
- Paul Allen, software pioneer, 1953-2018
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at age 65
- Bezos defends big tech co-operation with US military
- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
- Yoshida promises a speedy Sony
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SWX) closed at 110.91, -4.39% below its 52-week high of 116.00, set on Oct 03, 2018.
76.00Oct 19 2017116.00Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||832.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.83 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.64%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 09:26 BST.