- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Lessons from Cambridge Analytica: one way to protect your data
- Facebook slides 4% after Cambridge Analytica revelations
- BlackBerry climbs on Microsoft partnership
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall most in over 5 weeks amid tech woes
- Facebook leads $118bn wipeout for FAAMNG stocks
- Li Ka-shing, Hong Kong’s richest man, to retire
- Three technologies designed to boost UK corporate productivity
- Now you see it, now you don't: the Incredible Shrinking Bond Guarantee!
- Dropbox prepares for IPO to fuel shift towards business
- Cyber threats force US clearing house on to cloud
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SWX) traded at 90.00, -2.70% below its 52-week high of 92.50, set on Mar 13, 2018.
64.80Mar 23 201792.50Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.77%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2018 10:31 BST.