- Lost your bitcoin password? Call in the crypto-hunters
- Bill Gates to back new Alzheimer’s research fund
- Prime mover: Amazon narrows gap with Apple in race for trillion dollar valuation
- Austria ramps up push for EU-wide digital tax on Big Tech
- Britain must be able to control all regulations after Brexit
- Klarna prepares for launch of payment card and for expansion
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Trump-Putin summit, Fed chief’s testimony, more US bank earnings
- Week ahead: Trump-Putin meet, EU-China and Powell testifies
- Wall Street squeezes out a gain as consumer, oil stocks rise
Microsoft Corp (MSFT:SWX) closed at 106.00, -0.93% below its 52-week high of 107.00, set on Jul 16, 2018.
68.50Aug 11 2017107.00Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||810.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.67 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.60%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 14:33 BST.