- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
As of last trade
Microsoft Corp (MSFT34:SAO) traded at 280.68, -0.49% below its 52-week high of 282.05, set on Dec 11, 2017.
196.40Feb 02 2017282.05Dec 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.83%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 19:16 GMT.