- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Magic Leap fundraising conjures $1.9bn valuation
- Fears over crowded 'long Nasdaq' trade grow
- PC market set to return to growth in 2018
- Court to rule on data privacy case against Microsoft
- Rovio sees public listing catapulting it into M&A
- Nasdaq's future lies in tech, data and analytics, says chief
- Nokia closes OZO camera line with loss of 300 jobs
- Microsoft to buy all the power from new Irish wind farm
- Head of ETF provider warns on concentration of holdings in bigger stocks
- Quantum computing rivals muster software power in new 'arms race'
Microsoft Corp (MSFT34:SAO) closed at 245.56, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 245.56, set on Oct 16, 2017.
179.55Oct 20 2016245.56Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.09%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 20 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 20:17 BST.