- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The perils of calling the peak of the equities bull run
- Short sellers target high-flying US tech stocks
- Correction: Microsoft
- SoftBank puts its eggs in Flipkart's shopping basket
- The Chinese cloud goes global
- The 'haves and have-mores' in digital America
- Intelligent robots must be trusted by humans
- Apple: trillion dollar baby
- US tax reform hopes become mired in foreign cash piles
- China chatbot goes rogue: 'Do you love the Communist party?' 'No'
Microsoft Corp (MSFT34:SAO) closed at 229.27, -3.68% below its 52-week high of 238.03, set on Jun 06, 2017.
179.55Oct 20 2016238.03Jun 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||5.07 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.21%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2017 21:00 BST.