- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- The media have duty to support tech in fourth industrial revolution
- Jurvetson out of VC firm over sexual harassment allegations
- GE loses crown as biggest US manufacturer by market cap
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Business school: Truth about retraining; Microsoft hiring MBAs
- Microsoft is on a hiring spree at US business schools
- David Boies: the super-lawyer who fell to earth
- Authers' Note: Did the Fangs Jump the Shark?
Microsoft Corp (MSF:BER) closed at 72.93, -0.41% below its 52-week high of 73.23, set on Nov 07, 2017.
57.91Jan 17 201773.23Nov 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.99%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 14:53 GMT.