- Quick silver: the art of Hiroshi Suzuki
- Marc Benioff tries out life as a legacy media baron
- Why your vote matters at the Unilever shareholder meeting
- Advantage China in the race to control AI?
- Amazon’s ever-increasing power unnerves vendors
- Brussels bids to get ahead of the curve with Amazon investigation
- How India’s office life was westernised
- Amazon/AWS: cloudy with a chance of curveballs
- Bond yields rise while S&P 500 eyes record high
- Does your income bring you joy or sadness?
Microsoft Corp (MSF:STU) closed at 97.42, -0.39% below its 52-week high of 97.80, set on Sep 03, 2018.
61.45Sep 25 201797.80Sep 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||870.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.64%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018.