- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Li Ka-shing, Hong Kong’s richest man, to retire
- Three technologies designed to boost UK corporate productivity
- Now you see it, now you don't: the Incredible Shrinking Bond Guarantee!
- Dropbox prepares for IPO to fuel shift towards business
- Cyber threats force US clearing house on to cloud
- Finnish government buys stake in Nokia
- Alexa: how can I be a better office worker?
- Tech stocks drag Wall Street lower, end Nasdaq’s win streak
- Dropbox valuation of $7.5bn for IPO well below peak
- Equity markets are thriving but are they relevant?
Microsoft Corp (MSF:STU) closed at 76.88, -2.50% below its 52-week high of 78.85, set on Mar 12, 2018.
59.20Mar 22 201778.85Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.78%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 08 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.