- Relations fray as the culture wars come to Big Tech
- Can we learn to be flexible?
- Ocado: ‘Microsoft of Retail’?
- Stocks to watch: Berkeley, Sirius, Imperial Brands, BT, Starbucks
- Lex Letter from London: From here to eternity
- Oracle defends cloud business disclosures
- The bank branch that looks nothing like a bank
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
- US tech companies return to Taiwan as China ties sour
- US businesses speak out against Trump border policy
59.61Jun 29 201788.68Jun 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||774.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.65%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018.