- India’s north-south fissures deepen over national budgeting
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- China is winning the global tech race
- Ethical ETF: Just do it
- Slack’s Stewart Butterfield on coping with rapid growth
- Fintech entrepreneurs show why finance masters are not just for bankers
- Business schools race to offer lessons in blockchain and bitcoin
- A. I. is all very well. But can machines be taught common sense?
- European tech IPOs begin to rival US successes
- Taxify challenges Uber with generous driver pay deals
Microsoft Corp (MSF:MUN) closed at 86.06, -2.17% below its 52-week high of 87.97, set on Jun 15, 2018.
59.80Jul 06 201787.97Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||769.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.65%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 15 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 07:00 BST.