- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4:SAO) traded at 18.29, 44.36% above the 52 week low of 12.67 set on Jul 21, 2017.
12.67Jul 21 201727.60May 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||252.68bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1584 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2012|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2012|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:08 BST.