- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
- Views from the top on what Temer should do
- Lula and the 'trial of the century'
- Real hit as Brazil court orders new corruption probes
- Lex in depth: The $2tn Saudi Aramco question
- Justice is delayed in Brazil's slow corruption probe
- Contamination probe hits Brazilian meatpackers
- Odebrecht scandal puts Latin America's leaders on watch
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4:SAO) closed at 13.68, -26.01% below its 52-week high of 18.49, set on Oct 27, 2016.
7.86Jun 01 201618.49Oct 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||184.44bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6998 BRL|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:09 BST.