- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRN:MEX) closed at 213.55, -13.47% below its 52-week high of 246.80, set on Jan 18, 2017.
139.00Jul 07 2017246.80Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 20:27 GMT.