- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRN:MEX) closed at 269.95, -2.19% below its 52-week high of 276.00, set on Mar 06, 2018.
139.00Jul 07 2017276.00Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 19:50 BST.