- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (XPBRA:LAT) closed at 4.34, -13.20% below its 52-week high of 5.00, set on Feb 21, 2017.
3.10Jul 10 20175.00Feb 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 13:46 GMT.