- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (XPBRA:LAT) closed at 4.08, 26.94% above the 52 week low of 3.21 set on Jul 25, 2017.
3.21Jul 25 20176.30May 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||260.11bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1584 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2012|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2012|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 16:18 BST.