- Petrobras Announces Final Results And Settlement Of Cash Tender Offers
- Petrobras Announces Expiration And Expiration Date Results Of Cash Tender Offers
- Petrobras Announces Consideration For Cash Tender Offers
- Petrobras Announces Commencement Of Cash Tender Offers
- Thinking about buying stock in SCYNEXIS, Surface Oncology, Callon Petroleum, Petroleo Brasileiro, or Melco Resorts & Entertainment?
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBR.A:NYQ) traded at 8.37, 53.86% above the 52 week low of 5.44 set on Apr 24, 2020.
5.44Apr 24 202011.72Jan 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1901 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2861 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.44%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 23 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 22 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 15 2021|
|Next div pay-date||May 06 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 13 2021 20:09 BST.