- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXB:FRA) closed at 4.13, 26.93% above the 52 week low of 3.26 set on Jul 07, 2017.
3.26Jul 07 20175.36Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||214.04bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.704 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 07:07 BST.