- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
Petrobras - Petroleo Brasileiro (PETR3:SAO) closed at 13.05, 22.77% above the 52 week low of 10.63 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.63Jun 27 201619.72Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2017 21:07 BST.