- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Justice is delayed in Brazil's slow corruption probe
- Contamination probe hits Brazilian meatpackers
- Odebrecht scandal puts Latin America's leaders on watch
- Temer stays tough on Brazil economic reforms
- Brazil prison riots serve to highlight a broken system
- Billionaire Eike Batista sought in Brazil corruption probe
- Brazil judge overseeing corruption probe dies in plane crash
- Rolls-Royce humbled by long list of corruption offences
- Global cartel fines hit new high, powered by $4.1bn in EU alone
- Focus shifts to growth for Total and BP
Petrobras - Petroleo Brasileiro (PETR3:SAO) closed at 14.15, 51.18% above the 52 week low of 9.36 set on Mar 24, 2016.
9.36Mar 24 201619.72Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017 20:08 BST.