- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petrobras - Petroleo Brasileiro (PETR3:SAO) closed at 16.19, -14.11% below its 52-week high of 18.85, set on Jan 12, 2017.
12.47Jul 10 201718.85Jan 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 20:07 GMT.