- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:FRA) closed at 9.55, -10.75% below its 52-week high of 10.70, set on Jan 24, 2017.
6.74Jul 10 201710.70Jan 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 14:47 GMT.