- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:FRA) closed at 11.34, -5.50% below its 52-week high of 12.00, set on Mar 12, 2018.
6.74Jul 10 201712.00Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2018 15:57 BST.