- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJX:FRA) traded at 8.50, 36.44% above the 52 week low of 6.23 set on Jun 22, 2017.
6.23Jun 22 201710.81Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 13:41 BST.