- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRAN:MEX) closed at 153.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 153.00, set on Aug 21, 2017.
153.00Aug 21 2017168.00Apr 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 21 2017 12:32 BST.