- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRAN:MEX) closed at 168.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 168.00, set on Apr 17, 2017.
104.55Jun 28 2016168.00Apr 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 17 2017.