- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBRAN:MEX) closed at 168.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 168.00, set on Apr 17, 2017.
168.00Apr 17 2017168.00Apr 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 17 2017 11:32 BST.