- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
As of last trade
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXC:FRA) traded at 3.90, 8.33% above its 52-week low of 3.60, set on Aug 11, 2017.
3.60Aug 11 20175.48Dec 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 08:07 GMT.