- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:MUN) closed at 8.89, 30.09% above the 52 week low of 6.83 set on Jul 11, 2017.
6.83Jul 11 201711.58Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||67.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.444 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 15:36 BST.