- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:MUN) closed at 11.06, -0.45% below its 52-week high of 11.11, set on Feb 02, 2018.
6.83Jul 11 201711.11Feb 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 13:27 GMT.