- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJX:MUN) traded at 7.09, 12.22% above the 52 week low of 6.32 set on Jun 22, 2017.
6.32Jun 22 201712.53May 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 07:00 BST.