- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXC:STU) closed at 4.00, 12.65% above the 52 week low of 3.55 set on Aug 11, 2017.
3.55Aug 11 20175.42Jan 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017.