- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
As of last trade
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:DEU) traded at 11.46, -5.45% below its 52-week high of 12.12, set on Mar 06, 2018.
6.70Jul 10 201712.12Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018.