- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:DEU) closed at 7.40, 10.56% above the 52 week low of 6.70 set on Jul 10, 2017.
6.70Jul 10 201711.77Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4409 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017.