- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR:DEU) traded at 4.65, 30.99% above the 52 week low of 3.55 set on Aug 11, 2017.
3.55Aug 11 20177.30May 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2012|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2012|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018.