- Google Cloud chief Greene to be replaced by former Oracle exec
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Can wearables transform medical research?
- Five US tech giants spend combined $115bn on buying back stock
- DeepMind’s move to transfer health unit to Google stirs data fears
- US stocks extend losses as tech sell-off adds to energy woes
- Big tech should brace for more pressure from Washington
- Wall Street opens firmly higher after midterm results
- As Moore’s law fades, computing seeks a new dimension
- Smart beta inflows slow as performance chasers lose patience
Alphabet Inc (0RIH:LSE) closed at 1,061.80, 7.87% above its 52-week low of 984.37, set on Mar 28, 2018.
984.37Mar 28 20181,300.00Aug 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||740.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||39.91 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 18:50 GMT.