- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Italy plans tax crackdown on US internet groups
- 'Anonymous' Hamilton in line for sports personality award for the second time
- Apple delays launch of HomePod smart speaker
- 'Trust Marks' for media, Kochs back Time bid, Tencent video push
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- Google faces sustained regulatory attack from emboldened critics
- MBAs who specialise in environment will drive change
- African business leaders find new ways to give back
- Can TV stand up to Google and Facebook?
- China's ecommerce groups push into physical world with hybrid stores
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (ABEA:BER) traded at 923.00, -1.18% below its 52-week high of 934.00, set on Jan 09, 2018.
96.13Apr 26 2017934.00Jan 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 07:08 GMT.