- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Week in Review, March 17
- Hackers have self-driving cars in their headlights
- Magna invests $200m in Lyft in latest autonomous driving alliance
- Tech stocks drag Wall Street lower, end Nasdaq’s win streak
- Google founder’s flying taxis secretly tested in New Zealand
- Google founder’s secret flying taxis to take off in New Zealand
- Tech remains the only game in town for investors
- Tim Berners-Lee hits out at big tech companies
- Equity markets are thriving but are they relevant?
- Tech groups show their resilience and hit new highs
Alphabet Inc (ABEA:STU) closed at 921.21, -4.74% below its 52-week high of 967.00, set on Jan 29, 2018.
757.70Mar 27 2017967.00Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.