- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
Alphabet Inc (GOGL35:SAO) closed at 164.23, 23.57% above the 52 week low of 132.90 set on Feb 09, 2018.
132.90Feb 09 2018207.69Aug 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 20:00 GMT.