- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (GOGL35:SAO) closed at 165.28, 31.96% above the 52 week low of 125.25 set on Oct 23, 2017.
125.25Oct 23 2017207.69Aug 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018 20:37 BST.