- Why Elon Musk should read ‘Barbarians at the Gate’
- Google chief tries to quell staff anger over China project
- Stocks to watch: Moneysupermarket, JC Penney, Informa, Hikma
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Google’s AI beats doctors at spotting eye disease in scans
- Rise in corporate market power offers clues to feeble wage growth
- US bull market continues to ride out Trump risks
- Dead robots raise questions on how far home technology has come
- Katzenberg and Whitman raise $1bn for mobile video start-up
- Apple is first $1,000,000,000,000 company
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:STU) closed at 1,054.85, -3.77% below its 52-week high of 1,096.15, set on Aug 15, 2018.
749.06Aug 29 20171,096.15Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||840.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018.