- Planned IPO will test the value of Uber’s network
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part I]
- Tech investors still nervous despite Netflix rally
- Is cyber security too secretive?
- Uber considers spinning off self-driving car unit
- Investors brace for market tumble — BofA survey
- Not every company is a technology company
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
Alphabet Inc (GOOG*:MEX) closed at 20,880.00, 14.11% above the 52 week low of 18,298.23 set on Apr 02, 2018.
18,298.23Apr 02 201824,150.61Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||760.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 20:58 BST.