- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:MUN) closed at 973.87, -11.12% below its 52-week high of 1,095.70, set on Aug 15, 2018.
795.78Mar 28 20181,095.70Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||766.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 16:43 GMT.