- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:MUN) closed at 953.52, -12.98% below its 52-week high of 1,095.70, set on Aug 15, 2018.
795.78Mar 28 20181,095.70Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||769.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018 18:09 BST.