- Wall Street shake-up scatters US tech behemoths
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq slides as technology stocks take a hit
- EM technology sector cut down to size as BATs reclassified
- Week ahead: Koreas summit, sector reshuffle, US data
- Going to pot: the cult of the tech genius
- Artificial intelligence must avoid a backlash
- London design special: what to see and where to see it
- Who wants to be a trillionaire? Microsoft
- Republican anger boils over into political threat for Big Tech
Alphabet Inc (0HD6:LSE) closed at 1,160.61, -8.77% below its 52-week high of 1,272.15, set on Jul 27, 2018.
984.81Mar 28 20181,272.15Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||809.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 16:36 BST.