- Tech stocks, upbeat Powell lead Wall Street higher
- Netflix left out in the cold as Fang stocks hit new high
- Activists can keep check while CEOs build sandcastles
- Wall Street squeezes out a gain as consumer, oil stocks rise
- Banks earnings drag Wall Street into the red
- Tech stocks propel Nasdaq to record high
- Nasdaq notches new record high despite ongoing trade jitters
- Facebook findings sting more than fine
- Alphabet’s new businesses: internet balloons and delivery drones
- Daimler and Bosch plan driverless shuttle service test
Alphabet Inc (0HD6:LSE) closed at 1,189.69, -0.24% below its 52-week high of 1,192.54, set on Jul 13, 2018.
984.81Mar 28 20181,192.54Jul 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||831.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 17:03 BST.