- New Zealand hits out at Google for naming backpacker murder suspect
- Google and Facebook push back on Vietnam’s sweeping cyber law
- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Google and Facebook face Australia crackdown over market power
- Google+ to shut down in April after new security flaw found
- Waymo’s driverless taxis are not free of labour costs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
- Investors unlikely to rush back into tech sector
- Let’s be careful out there
Alphabet Inc (ABEX.A:GER) closed at 945.08, 19.03% above the 52 week low of 794.00 set on Feb 06, 2018.
794.00Feb 06 20181,113.00Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||728.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 16:35 GMT.