- Share price records topple as Faangs power ahead
- Nasdaq closes at record high as Wall St ends mixed
- Amazon teams with Marriott to put Alexa in hotels
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
- Google/JD.com: shopping around
- Google pays $550m for stake in China’s JD.com
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Volvo invests in sensor start-up as part of self-driving push
- Alphabet AI unit urged to clarify its business model
Alphabet Inc (GOOG:SGO) closed at 1,131.70, -0.73% below its 52-week high of 1,140.00, set on Feb 27, 2018.
908.48Jul 06 20171,140.00Feb 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||817.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 06 2018 15:58 BST.