- Planned IPO will test the value of Uber’s network
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part I]
- Tech investors still nervous despite Netflix rally
- Is cyber security too secretive?
- Uber considers spinning off self-driving car unit
- Investors brace for market tumble — BofA survey
- Not every company is a technology company
- Silicon Valley’s new ethical dilemma
- Futures point to more losses on Wall Street
- Rout in technology stocks casts doubt for companies racing to IPO
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:HAN) traded at 955.88, -12.68% below its 52-week high of 1,094.73, set on Aug 15, 2018.
810.00Mar 28 20181,094.73Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||760.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 07:03 BST.