- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Google and Facebook face Australia crackdown over market power
- Google+ to shut down in April after new security flaw found
- Waymo’s driverless taxis are not free of labour costs
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
- Investors unlikely to rush back into tech sector
- Let’s be careful out there
- Google’s Obi Felten: ‘You can’t cast half the population as villains and the other half as victims’
- Waymo starts charging autonomous car riders in Arizona
As of last trade,
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:HAN) traded at 933.47, 15.24% above the 52 week low of 810.00 set on Mar 28, 2018.
810.00Mar 28 20181,094.73Aug 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||734.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 07:07 GMT.